Cloud Computing Solutions
Not only do we provide solutions, we partner with our clients and consult them on the latest developments in the industry and deliver “future ready” solutions which address Cloud Computing needs.
What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud is a crucial next generation resource amongst the series of useful resources available to an IT organization. A cloud virtualizes IT infrastructure –a network of servers usually- in the form of a datacenter belonging to the outsourcing provider. The outsourcing provider creates a shared pool of resources available to multiple buyers. These resources are used simultaneously by multiple users as per their needs to bring down costs. It also reduces dependency on administrators through complete automation and increases reliability. Cloud provides flexibility of use and scale as the business grows with low requirements for maintenance.
With the increase in on-demand services, demand for private cloud hosting and consulting is rising in the enterprise solutions market. Service providers specializing in private cloud offerings are expected to dominate the industry in the coming years as they offer the benefit of owning important data within the organization. However, this comes at the cost of scale and marginal increase in costs.
Cloud Computing Models
Models for Cloud Computing Deployment
Cloud Computing v/s Traditional Outsourcing
Cloud Computing is increasingly taking on traditional outsourcing offering more benefits. Cloud Computing automates business processes unlike traditional outsourcing where processes are outsourced to another vendor. In traditional outsourcing, providers replace your on-premise system with off shelf products in their datacenter. Multi-year contracts, time based costs, teams and on site integrators characterize traditional outsourcing solutions. At times, traditional outsourcing providers may themselves be using cloud solutions.
How SaaS Apps helps you grow?
• With SaaS, organizations can focus on long term relationships with customers, over one time transactions
• SaaS enables you to concentrate on your core competencies
• SaaS eliminates need for upgrades and distribution
Strategy for adopting Cloud Computing
Adopting Cloud is easy. However, the implementation and use of Cloud needs to be thought through strategically. Companies should draw a “Cloud Adoption Strategy” to decide what they need and what can cloud help them perform and achieve. What facilities and resources are required or not should also be qualified. Some key factors to focus on while choosing cloud are:
- Cost: A comparison between current costs of existing IT Infrastructure and Cloud computing pricing should be done. The costs should be determined accurately with proper considerations of storage, backup, processing licenses, network resources and support requirements.
- Flexibility: Scalability and term of contracts should be taken into consideration before closing on a cloud requirement.
- Security: Security Compliance of your organization needs to be in line with cloud adoption
- Provider: The vendor and its long term vision plays a crucial role in determining the support which can be expected with changing landscape of your own business.
At IOL, we are a team of talented and trained members who provide end to end consulting on cloud computing deployment. We help our partners focus on their core operations and make their business efficient and profitable.